1. Regulations for the audience :
- Well dressing.
- Tickets not covering children, the program is not intended for children under 6 years old.
- Do not smoke; do not bring food and chewing gum into the Opera House
- Do not use the device to record audio/ video/ film without the consent of the management board.
- Switch phone to silent mode or vibration mode when the performances begin.
- 15 minutes after the show opening, the theater will close the doors.
- Keep silence while watching the performance.
2. The guidance signs for audiences to the theater :
Public health station